This procedure is specific for Ortur products.
Ortur released a new v1.4 firmware
OLF140 – 4 January 2021
- Pause/Resume issue been corrected. Laser Pause/Resume functions now work as expected (is now possible to use LaserGRBL auto-cooling)
- Corrected False positive [Check Limits] on Pro Motherboards (RJ connector/Vertical buttons boards);
- GRBL Core Upgrade from 1.1f to 1.1h;
- Optimization of USB Driver Library. Attempt to address disconect issues/Alarm 3;
- Fan Delay ShutDown Function. Fan will Remain on from 30 to 120 seconds, based upon the length of time and maximum power of the just finished engraving.
- G-Shock Sensor Algorithm. New algorithm reduces the amount of false positives;
You can find all information about firmware upgrade in ortur firmware website.
BE CARE TO FOLLOW EXACTLY ALL THE INSTRUCTION
A WRONG FIRMWARE INSTALLATION CAN BROKE THE CONTROLLER